How To Burn Fat Fast?
By Terje Ellingsen
How to burn fat fast? You need to speed up your metabloism and exercise in addition to having the right food intake. Here are som tips:
- Increase your intake of high fiber foods. It is a fact that the necessary amount of fiber is lacking in most of our daily meals. Fiber aids your fat burning process significantly and in addition, promotes an overall general health. Salads containing leafy greens are great sources of fiber.
- Do not let yourself starve nor get too stuffed. Heard about "the golden mean"? The old greeks knew it. I'm talking about moderation. The timing of your meals should be so that you always eat before you start to starve. If you follow this simple rule, you'll keep the metabolism intact and burn fat as well as eating less. Take a look at the wild animals; are they fat? No! What can we learn from them? To stop eating when we are satisfied and not eat until we are so stuffed that we can barely move.
- Do what it takes to build your muscle mass - that will burn your fat. We know that muscles are much more active metabolically than fat and other tissue. Therefore your job is to do some resistance training daily, thus adding more muscle, which in turn will boost your metabolism and burn fat. The more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories and fat your body will burn - even when you rest.
- Stay away from poor quality carbohydrates before you go to bed. These carbs are those containing sugar or carbs that are highly processed like most cereals, breads, snack foods, candies, and even fruits and juices. Eating these foods just before bedtime will likely result in increased fat deposit and will actually prevent your body from maintaining a sufficiently high fat-burning mode. If you have to eat, eat vegatables.
- Increase your cardio training to burn fat. A smart way to do this is to split your cardio training session into two small sessions rather than one long period. Research shows that people who do 30 minutes of morning cardio and then 30 minutes of evening cardio lose more fat than those doing just one 60 minute session.
Follow these tips on how to burn fat fast, and you'll see the results yourself: fat loss.
Terje Brooks Ellingsen is a writer and internet marketer. He runs the website 11-Weight-Loss.net. Terje enjoys to give advice about how to burn fat fast by helping people to stay away from candies and start to love negative calorie and other healthy foods.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/