Brenna's Antipasto Platter
Shared by Maui Mike
Arrange artistically on large platter and serve.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 0 Calories; 0g Fat (0.0% calories from fat); 0g Protein; Trace Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 0mg Sodium. Exchanges: .
Options for Chips and Dippers:
- Take one American cheese slice, place or parchment paper or heavy duty freezer wrap in microwave, and microwave for 1 minute 10 seconds, until crispy.
- Take very thinly sliced cooked salami, place between paper towels and microwave until crispy! Almost like a potato chip without the potato
- Sliced fresh vegetables make good dippers. Try spears of broccoli, slices of mushroom, cucumber or zucchini, spoons of sweet red and green pepper.
- Hollow out cherry tomatoes and fill with any spread or dip.
- Any sliced deli meat can be covered with a spread or dip and rolled- up for great finger food.
- Use Low Carb Taco Shells broken up as chips